Monday, December 20, 2010

Weeks 6, 7 and 8

Well, as you can see, I missed a couple weeks of posts. I humbly ask forgiveness and understanding. Let's review the tips for the last couple weeks (which you saw if you're my friend on Facebook).

Week 6: Pick up litter. That one is pretty self-explanatory, I think. If you see trash, pick it up. A clean neighborhood is one to be proud of.

Week 7: I posted this one on Bill of Rights Day. Read, understand and protect the first ten amendments for every person. Yes, even the ones who don't agree with you.

Week 8: Pause...In many of the world's religions the coming of winter and the impending return of the sun (at least here in the northern hemisphere) is a time of pause, reflection and celebration. Take time to stop, breathe deeply and relax.

I am going to be taking my own scheduled pause. I am going to take the next two weeks and spend time with my family and friends. I am also going to do my own relaxing and breathing. I hope to do a few picture and/or video posts during that time. I will be back in the new year with more tips for strengthening your community.

Have a wonderful winter holiday, whichever you choose to celebrate. If your chosen holiday has already passed, I do hope it was full of wonder and magic.


Thanks to http://decktheholidays.blogspot.com/2010_09_24_archive.html for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment