Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Week 5: A Pause for Reflection

This week, I think we should stop and reflect on what we have done so far. Have you met your neighbors? Did you share an item or a talent? Did you find something to be thankful for?

I'm happy so far. The project is making me more aware of what I could be doing to strengthen my community and I often make different choices now. For instance, last night the family went to our community tree-lighting ceremony. In the past I would not have even considered it, but we had a good time and I'm glad we went. I'm sure there are opportunities that I'm missing and I need to keep my eyes open for those.

I would love to hear about how the project is affecting you at this point. Leave a comment, or, if you'd like, write a few paragraphs and become my first guest blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment