Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome!

As another election season winds down, I can't help thinking that many members of the public will now settle in and wait. They will wait for the elected officials at every level to institute sweeping and miraculous changes. Unfortunately, I believe they will find themselves waiting for a very long time. I also believe there is a much better way. We, the people, can make those changes.

What? Absurd, you say? I don't think it is. I believe that it is not as difficult as everyone thinks to build the world we wish for. Every week, this blog will offer a tip for building a strong community. The tip will be easy and accessible. It will not require an inordinate amount of time or money. It will require a desire to create a better world for all people.

Join us! Tell us what you have done to build your community. Leave a comment on this blog and tell your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment